ONLINE ENGLISH LESSONS
English is the most spoken language in the world, so the benefits of knowing it for general or professional purposes are limitless. Our one-to-one and group (open or closed) courses are available to students of any level, and all classes are online for your convenience. Groups are limited to a maximum of 8 people, and the minimum number of teaching hours per course is 10. Read on to learn more about our individual and closed group courses.
Online English Courses at a glance
- Available at all levels
- Designed to be tailor-made to suit your individual needs
- Flexible times
- Qualified, native English teachers
Online General English Lessons
- People planning to move to an English-speaking country
- Students passionate about communicating with more people
- Spouses of overseas nationals
- Professionals who want to add general English to their resume
Would you like to study English online with other like-minded learners from different parts of the world?Check out our open group ENGLISH lessons!
When quarantine is over, make sure you are ready to travel and speak with more people than ever!
- World-class trainers teaching over 80 languages
- Learn online from the comfort & safety of home
- Existing students can switch to online for FREE
Online Business English Lessons
- Professionals who want to maximize their job opportunities
- Workers living in an English-speaking country
- Specialists who will partner or work with English-speaking businesses
- International negotiators and translators
- Import/Export staffers
Start your online English lessons with us at Language Trainers today!
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, our online courses are tailored to your every need and requirement.Contact us today for a trial lesson!
Online Specific-Purpose English Lessons
Our English Teachers
Study online with our certified English teachers. Whether you are a complete beginner or already have some knowledge of the language, our tutors adapt every class to your unique level and goals. Learn General, Business, or Specific-Purpose English with native speakers who will teach you not only the vocabulary and grammar you need, but important cultural elements as well. Learn how to greet professionals or communicate in social settings in the country or setting most relevant to your needs.
We will match you with the tutor most qualified to fulfill your requirements, including finding the teacher who speaks the dialect of English that you want to learn, be it American, British, Irish, Australian, Canadian, South African, New Zealand, or any of the variations from the dozens of countries who use English as an official language. Regardless of your age, location, class size, or goals, our English teachers are highly experienced at tailoring every online lesson by making the full use of our Academic Department’s teaching resources and materials available on the Internet and adapting them to suit your specific interests and learning needs.