Let's take a break from the norm and go for some random language trivia about our amazing language, English... how many of these things have you ever thought about?
- There are only 2 words in English where the five vowels (a, e, i, o & u) appear in order: abstemious and facetious
- There are only 4 words in English ending in -dous: horrendous, tremendous, stupendous and hazardous
- The only word in English with 3 consecutive double letters is bookkeeper
- The longest one-syllable word is screeched
- The only number with the same letters in the word as the number itself is four
- The shortest sentence in English that makes sense is "Go."